Monday, September 21, 2009

TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM MEETS

ALL athletes must ride with the team to ALL athletic events.

Student-athletes may go home with their parents from an away meet. I need to see the parents before I release the child, OR sign your child out on our sign out sheet. This sheet will be located at our 'nest'.

No athlete may go home with another family withut a note signed ahead of time by the principal. Please do not put me in the position of having to say 'no'. It isn't fair to me. Plan ahead and their should be no problems. I will say NO!

At our meet on Friday I had an ahtlete disappear without letting me know where she was. I am responsible for all of our athletes. Please do not transport someone elses child home without prior written permission from our principal. This is a distrct wide rule.

No comments: