Sunday, September 27, 2009

EVERYBODY MEET

DATE: Tuesday September 29th

BUS LEAVES: 3:15pm

BUS RETURNS: It doesn't, athletes need to find a ride home. Let me know if this is a problem.

WHAT: All SCL teams meet for a pre-county meet each year.

RACE TIMES:
  • Jr. High...4:30pm
  • Varsity...4:50pm
VOLUNTEERS: I need help. If you would like to volunteer your services, please let me know. I will need help at the finish line, and I will need spotters on the course. Let me know what you can do. Is anyone bringing their mountain bike? tlyons@addisoncsd.org

BAND BOOSTERS: Do the Band Boosters want to try and sell some food/drink?

WEATHER: Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, or high of 57 degrees with rain. It looks like a pretty nasty day. Anything we wear under our uniform needs to be black in the varsity races. Anything goes in the junior high races. Lets keep the boys out of pink lace, please.

WARM UP AND WARM DOWN: Parents, please help me make sure the athletes get a proper warm up before the meet. More importantly, I need the athletes to do a fifteen minute warm down. Please don't take the kids home until they have completed the warm down.

TENT: I don't mind bringing the tent. I do mind when I get stuck taking care of it by myself. It the athletes want the tent...set it up and take it down please. I think I will be bringing a school van up.

No comments: