Monday, September 6, 2010

DUAL MEETS

Here are a few 'dual meet' tips for our athletes:

HUNGER: A wise man once told me, 'You will be hungry after school.' I would pack a little snack in my bag --and eat it on the way to the meet. My favorites are--an apple or a granola bar. Another wise man told me, 'You will be STARVING after the meet'. Bring a post race snack for the bus. We will not be stopping to eat after this meet.

HYDRATION: Please pay attention to the liquids you put into your body. Water is best--end of story. Save your G2 for AFTER the meet.

WEATHER: Please pay attention to what is in store as far as weather is concerned--and dress appropriately.

NOTE: We will NOT be going to Sugar Creek after school prior to loading the bus. End of story. Don't even ask. Plan ahead.

No comments: