Monday, September 22, 2008

EVERYBODY MEET

We run at home tomorrow Tuesday September 23rd. Our meet will take place at Pinnacle State Park. The start and finish line are near the softball field.

BUS: The school will provide a bus up to the Pinnacle. We will meet in front of the pool doors. Parents will need to provide transportation home after the meet. contact me if this is a problem--Mrs. Lyons and I can help.

UNIFORMS:
Middle School tops are in. No child will be refused a top due to inability to pay. Two athletes didn't sign up on our 'official' sign up sheet. Dylan and Nick Fleet your uniforms will be here on October 4th--my bad, ergo my treat.

RACE TIMES: The Middle School race will go off at 4:30pm and the Varsity race will begin at 4:45pm.

COURSE:
  • The varsity course has been altered a bit...for the better. I will show you the changes to the course once we are up there. The changes involve the start and the finish. The course still measures exactly 3.0 miles. All records are still relevant.
  • The Middle School course is exactly 1.5 miles. It involves the first two loops of the varsity course. It is much less confusing than last years course.
VOLUNTEERS: Sometimes I get overwhelmed at our home meets. I am always looking for people to lend a hand. If you would like to help out, please let me know. I hate to ask for help, but I just cannot do everything myself.

No comments: